Vs > Taejon
Babanusa vs Taejon Climate & Distance Between
Babanusa vs Koror, Palau
Babanusa vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Babanusa vs Juneau, Alaska, Usa
Babanusa vs Minden, Ne, Usa
Taejon vs Moncton, Nb, Canada
Taejon vs Bko-S, Mali
Taejon vs Tarvisio, Italy
Taejon vs Vlissingen, Netherlands
Port Fitzroy vs Matecana
Boise, Idaho vs Parakou
Lungi vs Johannesburg
Manaia Dem Farm vs Duluth, Minnesota
- The distance between Babanusa, Sudan and Taejon, North Korea is approximately 10,100 km or 6,276 mi.
- To reach Babanusa in this distance one would set out from Taejon bearing 284.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Babanusa bearing 232.6° or SW .
- Babanusa has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh) whereas Taejon has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa).
- Babanusa is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Taejon is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.4 °C (29.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.5 °C (35.1°F) less in Babanusa. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 862.6 mm (34 in) less which is equivalent to 862.6 l/m