Average Temperatures in Babanusa, Sudan
- The average annual temperature in Babanusa, Sudan is very hot at 28.5 degrees Celsius (83.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 8.3 °C (14.9°F) which is a very low range.
- The hottest month (May) is very, very hot with a mean temperature of 32.5 degrees Celsius (90.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (fairly hot) with an average temperature of 24.2 degrees Celsius (75.56 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Babanusa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Babanusa Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Babanusa
- Khartoum, Sudan - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) NE
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 572.7 kms (355.9 miles) ENE
- Sennar, Sudan - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) ENE
- Kosti, Sudan - 565 kms (351.1 miles) ENE
- El Obeid, Sudan - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) NE
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 693.9 kms (431.2 miles) ENE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NNE
- Rashad, Sudan - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 543.1 kms (337.5 miles) E
- Kadugli, Sudan - 210.6 kms (130.8 miles) E
- Malakal, Sudan - 463.7 kms (288.2 miles) ESE
- Wau, Sudan - 404.6 kms (251.4 miles) S
- Rumbek, Sudan - 544.3 kms (338.2 miles) SSE