| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Babanusa in September is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Babanusa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Babanusa, Sudan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Babanusa:
- Khartoum, Sudan - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) NE
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 572.7 kms (355.9 miles) ENE
- Sennar, Sudan - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) ENE
- Kosti, Sudan - 565 kms (351.1 miles) ENE
- El Obeid, Sudan - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) NE
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 693.9 kms (431.2 miles) ENE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NNE
- Rashad, Sudan - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 543.1 kms (337.5 miles) E
- Kadugli, Sudan - 210.6 kms (130.8 miles) E
- Malakal, Sudan - 463.7 kms (288.2 miles) ESE
- Wau, Sudan - 404.6 kms (251.4 miles) S
- Rumbek, Sudan - 544.3 kms (338.2 miles) SSE