| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Babanusa in May is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.7mm (0.9in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Babanusa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Babanusa, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Babanusa:
- Khartoum, Sudan - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) NE
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 572.7 kms (355.9 miles) ENE
- Sennar, Sudan - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) ENE
- Kosti, Sudan - 565 kms (351.1 miles) ENE
- El Obeid, Sudan - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) NE
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 693.9 kms (431.2 miles) ENE
- En Nahud, Sudan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) NNE
- Rashad, Sudan - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) E
- Renk, Sudan - 543.1 kms (337.5 miles) E
- Kadugli, Sudan - 210.6 kms (130.8 miles) E
- Malakal, Sudan - 463.7 kms (288.2 miles) ESE
- Wau, Sudan - 404.6 kms (251.4 miles) S
- Rumbek, Sudan - 544.3 kms (338.2 miles) SSE